Halodoc has developed into a leading healthtech provider and taken part in responding to the challenges of health access gaps in Indonesia. Supported by innovation and technology capabilities, currently we have implemented a Centralised CCTV monitoring platform to support business operations activities. This blog will explain the step-by-step application configuration of this centralised monitoring.
What is iVMS-4200
iVMS-4200 series software tools are designed to configure and manage Hikvision devices in a unified and intuitive manner, including DVRs, NVRs, IP cameras, providing functionalities like live view, playback, and device parameter configuration.
Function & Benefit
iVMS is useful for CCTV monitoring in various locations. Admin can configure iVMS so that it can display the desired CCTV. iVMS also provides the following benefits:
- Monitor security in multiple locations.
- Providing camera footage for evidence.
- Central monitoring for CCTV with NVR in various locations.
- Friendly user experience.
To use iVMS, you need to connect the CCTV with the HiK Connect app.
- Hikvision NVR DS-7608NI-Q1
- IP Camera
- Internet Connection
- Processor Core i5
- RAM 8Gb
- VGA 4Gb
- SSD 256GB
- OS Windows 10
- Internet Connection
- HiK Connect
HiK Connect application integrates CCTV with iVMS through a HiK Connect account. Here's how to connect CCTV to the HiK Connect :
- Download HiK Connect application on your Smartphone.
2. If a permit notification appears, read all the permissions before you agree, then you will be continued to select a country location. Next, please login if you already have a HiK Connect account or if you haven't you can sign up.
3. Add your NVR Device to HiK Connect with Scan QR Code.
How to find QR Code on NVR :
- Go to Network and select Flatform Access.
- Checklist Enable
- Unchecklist Enable Stream Encryption
- Note a Verification Code
4. Then scan a QR Code with HiK Connect Application and Enter the device verification code.
5. Finish for setup CCTV to HiK Connect Application.
iVMS-4200 is software that can connect multiple NVRs in various locations, so all CCTV in that location can be monitored.
- Go to iVMS-4200 application and please create your super user first.
2. Input your password Protections.
3. Then click login and select your Country/Region.
4. Input your HiK Connect account.
5. If your HiK Connect account is connected to the NVR, CCTV will be detected automatically also in iVMS-4200.
6. Click on the menu icon.
7. Then click Main View.
8. Create 2 Custom View Folders. Click Add View then input your folder name.
9. Drag and drop one by one CCTV to be monitored to the Folder you created. If you have moved all the CCTV that will be monitored in the first folder, do the same for the next folder.
10. Then click Auto-Switch, select All Views Auto-Switch, finally click icon reload.
Centralised CCTV security monitoring will act as a serious deterrent to anyone carrying out illegal activities. iVMS-4200 provides a good capability for centralised CCTV monitoring with the auto-switch feature that can group CCTV cameras in various locations to maintain CCTV streaming views.
Scalability, reliability and maintainability are the three pillars that govern what we build at Halodoc Tech. We are actively looking for engineers at all levels and if solving hard problems with challenging requirements is your forte, please reach out to us with your resumé at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Halodoc is the number 1 all around Healthcare application in Indonesia. Our mission is to simplify and bring quality healthcare across Indonesia, from Sabang to Merauke. We connect 20,000+ doctors with patients in need through our Tele-consultation service. We partner with 3500+ pharmacies in 100+ cities to bring medicine to your doorstep. We've also partnered with Indonesia's largest lab provider to provide lab home services, and to top it off we have recently launched a premium appointment service that partners with 500+ hospitals that allow patients to book a doctor appointment inside our application. We are extremely fortunate to be trusted by our investors, such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Singtel, UOB Ventures, Allianz, GoJek, Astra, Temasek, and many more. We recently closed our Series D round and In total have raised around USD$200+ million for our mission. Our team works tirelessly to make sure that we create the best healthcare solution personalised for all of our patient's needs, and are continuously on a path to simplify healthcare for Indonesia.